Who We Help | Wellness Vendors
Who We Help
Organizations don’t like paying for wellness programming that doesn’t move the needle, so it’s critical to evaluate the efficacy and appeal of your lifestyle management offerings. Do they consist of static educational content that does little more than allow you to check a box on an RFP? Or do they create the type of genuine, sustained behavior change needed to reduce health risk?
The video-based SelfHelpWorks cognitive behavioral training programs produce meaningful outcomes and users love them. They are ideal adjunct or alternative to live or telephonic coaching, tackling even the most deeply-ingrained unhealthy habits at their core. Use them to:
- Fill gaps in your current offering
- Enhance wellness program efficiency/efficacy
- Reach tough-to-engage population segments
- Create an additional revenue center
- Expand your reach into other markets
The SelfHelpWorks portal and programs can be easily integrated into your solution, and they can be quickly and easily scaled across multiple locations. Capabilities include:
- Free integration – Single Sign-On (SAML 2.0) or eligibility files
- Robust participant reporting with subgroup permission functionality
- Automated data feeds for use with incentive programs, coaching platforms, etc.
- White label options
- Downloadable marketing and engagement collateral
Our technology supports industry standards, and even if you have a legacy or proprietary system our experienced technical staff can provide custom services and solutions to meet your needs.
Some health and wellness portals we're already integrated with...
— LivingLean participant —
— LivingFree participant —
— LivingSmart participant —
— LivingEasy participant —