Who We Help | Employers
Who We Help
It’s relatively easy to provide effective wellness programming for lower-risk employees who want to stay healthy. But how do you help those who are difficult to engage, or whose costly unhealthy habits are too deeply embedded to fix with a simple tracker or challenge?
SelfHelpWorks video-based cognitive behavioral training courses are your best option. They’re an ideal adjunct or alternative to live or telephonic coaching, and employees love them – even those with low literacy levels. Coaching quality is always consistent and the courses are accessible privately and conveniently 24/7 via computer, tablet or smartphone. In short, they reduce the barriers to wellness participation and cost-efficiently allow your organization to:
- Improve workforce health
- Offer a Reasonable Alternative that delivers meaningful results
- Help those who need it most
- Increase productivity and morale
- Build a better bottom line
The SelfHelpWorks solution is HIPAA-compliant, easy to implement and can be scaled across multiple locations. Capabilities include:
- Robust participant reporting
- Several authentication options including Single Sign-On (SSO) and eligibility files
- Integrates seamlessly into most wellness portals – or use the SelfHelpWorks portal as a stand-alone
- Automated data feeds – for use with incentive programs, coaching platforms, etc.
- Custom services for legacy or proprietary systems
- White label options
- Downloadable engagement collateral
WOW this is an awesome program…very detailed oriented and easy to understand…Thank you so much I love it!
Just 2 sessions into the program I began to believe I could really do it and I did! It’s the mind training that really works. I would recommend this program to anyone.
Excellent program. Very meaningful and life changing. This curriculum actually works and is very relevant to helping manage stress and excel in the stressful environment of a corporate software research and development lab. Good work and thank you.
The thing that I liked about the program was the self motivation. I was in charge of my own progress.